Looking for some inspiration for a yummy summer cocktail or the perfect signature cocktail for your wedding? Well, you've come to the right spot! Find the recipe you've been looking for below!
E L D E R F L O W E R F R E N C H 7 5
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces champagne
- Pour gin, elderflower and lemon juice in a shaker and combine.
- Pour into champagne flutes and top with chilled champagne
Be sure to top it off with gorgeous, edible flowers!
G R A P E F R U I T - L I M E C O C K T A I L with G I N G E R + R O S E M A R Y http://www.useyournoodles.eu/grapefruit-lime-cocktail-ginger-rosemary // via Style Me Pretty
Ginger + Rosemary Syrup Ingredients
- big chunk of ginger (~30g)
- 10 small rosemary stems (~10g)
- 4 TBSP honey
- 2 cups freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup ginger and rosemary syrup
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup white rum
- Simmer syrup ingredients until fully dissolved, then bring to room temperature.
- Mix cocktail ingredients in pitcher and serve over crushed ice.
Garnish with rosemary sprigs and a slice of pink grapefruit.
B L A C K B E R R Y M O S C O W M U L E
- 5 blackberries
- 1 lime wheel
- 1.5 oz vodka
- ginger beer
- In the bottom of a copper Moscow mule mug, muddle together the blackberries and lime.
- Fill the glass halfway full of ice.
- Add the vodka and fill the rest of the way with ginger beer.
- Stir to combine.
Garnish with a blackberry and mint sprig.
G R A P E F R U I T + S A G E C H A M P A G N E C O C K T A I L
Sage Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 bunches of fresh sage leaves
- 3 oz pink grapefruit juice
- 1.5 oz sage simple syrup
- 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 4 oz champagne
- Simmer syrup ingredients until fully dissolved, then bring to room temperature and remove sage leaves.
- Combine cocktail ingredients, add ice and top with champagne.
Garnish with fresh sage sprigs.
P I N E A P P L E P U N C H with G I N G E R B E E R
http://www.abeautifulplate.com/pineapple-punch/) // via Style Me Pretty
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 32 to 34 ounces chilled ginger beer
- Mix cocktail ingredients in pitcher.
- Serve over crushed ice.
Garnish with mint spring and orange, lime and grapefruit wedges.